Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nursery Stuff!

Hello all! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I've been a busy girl! :) I started my new job this week at the UND Bookstore. I am the Senior Accounting Clerk. I hope to be fully trained in a few weeks... right now I don't know what I'm doing and it's a little frustrating. I start rehearsals for Bat Boy: The Musical tomorrow night, so I will be really busy for the next few months!

We have ordered most of the furniture for the Ferglet's room (thanks, Mom and Colin!), and I wanted to share some pics! We haven't received any of it yet, but here are some pics from the websites.

Here is the crib:
Here is the changing table:
And here is the bedding, which I am madly in love with:

I'm not sure how we'll decorate the walls yet. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the crib and changing table and really love the bedding - that hot pink is really pretty, especially with the white on the bottom - you could just put the chair rail all around like they have it in the picture. I especially love little Cherry Pie and can't wait hold her in my arms and give her a big smooch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that the changing table has the hamper built right in. That rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete