Monday, May 25, 2009

More pictures!

Here are three more pictures we got of our little girl at the ultrasound a couple weeks ago!

That is a closeup of her profile!

That is her teeny 3 centimeter footprint!

The little white hamburger shows us that it's a girl!!


Things have been going well here in the Ferguson household. We are getting reorganized and are starting to put the nursery together. While I feel our little Ferglet dancing around every day, John still hasn't been able to feel her move yet! Even if she's going crazy, once he puts his hand on my belly she gets shy. I'm sure he will feel her any day now!

As you already know, we are keeping her name a secret until her birthday. However, we are calling her by her name at home, and both of us have almost slipped by calling her by name in front of our friends and family. This is a tough secret to keep, but so far we've kept it! :) We won't tell! Even if you get my adorable three year old cousin to call and ask me, Aunt Kathy! :)

Love to all of you this week!



2 comments:

  1. Well I tried but I bet I get it out of you before little Cherry Pie is born!!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on... PiaIzadora! I'm telling you... I dreamed it... so it has to be true! That's her name, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete